Please show your support for all patients in need of blood throughout Western New York by donating at the UNYTS Blood Drive at Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo on Tuesday, September 26 from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. in Alford Auditorium.
- All blood donated through UNYTS stays in WNY for local patients in need in our community.
- UNYTS is the primary supplier of blood products for Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, helping moms, babies and children in our units every day.
- Every week, between 20 and 30 blood donors are needed for babies at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Blood used for children is different than blood used for adult patients, which is why donating is so important!
- One pint of blood can save up to three lives.
- Donating blood with UNYTS takes less than an hour of your time from start to finish.
- You do not have to use your break time to donate.
- You get a free snack and drink.
- You will receive a $6 cafeteria voucher.
You will be entered into the year-end drawing for one of three excellent prizes:
- 50” Smart TV
- 8GB iPad Mini
- $500 Walden Galleria gift card
Donating blood is an easy way to give back to the community and it makes you feel great!
To schedule an appointment visit http://unyts.org/ , click the "Give Blood" icon and enter Sponsor Code 001070, or contact McKenzie Mattison in Volunteer Services at 878-7221. Photo identification required. Walk-ins always welcome.
Thank you for giving the Gift of Life!