In order to accommodate all campus access submissions, see below for minor changes to parking deductions for Oishei Children’s Hospital employees as of November.
Gallagher Ramp (Hodge Street):
- All previously established and new payroll parking deductions will come out of paycheck dated 10/5/17. This will ensure parking at the Gallagher Ramp (at WCHOB) for the month of November beginning November 1.
- Gallagher Ramp is not offering a pro-rated monthly amount for the month of November
- To cancel payroll parking deductions for the Gallagher Ramp for the month of December, please submit cancellation paperwork to the Payroll Department no later than 10/26/2017. Cancellation form can be found here.
- If your cancellation form was not submitted prior to 9/27/2017, parking deductions will be taken for the month of November from paycheck dated 10/5/2017. If you submitted a new payroll deduction form for another parking/access opportunity for the month of November and did not cancel your previous Gallagher Ramp deduction, this will result in two parking deductions for the month of November.
854 Ellicott Ramp (new ramp next to OCH):
- All new payroll parking deductions will be deducted from paycheck dated the 10/19/17. This will cover parking at the 854 Ellicott Street Ramp (on BNMC) for the month of November beginning November 1.
- The $89.00 monthly parking deduction for the month of November only will be pro-rated to $69.00 (only) per our collaboration with the GoBNMC team. Any applicable contractual subsidies will be taken from this pro-rated amount.
Surface Lots (980 Ellicott Street & 1145 Main Street) & MiGo:
- All new payroll parking deductions may be deducted from paychecks dated 10/05/17 or 10/19/17 depending on when they were received in the process. These deductions will ensure parking for the month of November.
Additional Campus Parking & Access Tabling Events in October:
If you haven’t already done so, please attend one of the campus parking & access tabling events at WCHOB being held at the WCHOB Credit Union office through October 13. During these times, employees are encouraged to stop down, meet with a BNMC campus access expert and ask any questions they might have about parking and/or transportation.
Please see below for a schedule of upcoming tabling events:
- Wednesday, October 4 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 6 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 9 from 6 - 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 11 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 13 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
As always, don't hesitate to contact WCHOB Human Resources at 878-7993 or BNMC at 218-7351 with any questions.