If you are interested in making a donation, please read the guidelines below and complete this application form. You will be contacted via email or phone.
Thank you for your interest in donating to Oishei Children’s Hospital. Donations help Child Life provide opportunities that can enhance the hospital experience for children and families. Your donation is greatly appreciated by our patients, families, and staff.
Sue Mirabella at (716) 323-1541
Feel free to use it as a guide when purchasing toys for our patients.
- Musical Toys (Fisher Price)
- $10 gift cards to Walmart, Target, Tim Hortons
- Superhero Action Figures
- Crayola Color Wash Markers
- Sweatpants and shirts for all ages (toddlers through teens) in neutral colors
- Play Doh-various sizes
- Small Lego sets (for girls and boys)
- Elmer’s Glitter Glue or Slime Kits
- Matchbox Cars
- Deck of cards or UNO cards
- All items must be new and in original packaging.
- Please keep safety and quality in mind when selecting items. No toys with removable/detachable parts such as eyes, no protruding parts or sharp edges, no toys with marbles or magnets.
- Fire regulations forbid electrical, spark-producing, or friction producing toys.
- We cannot accept stuffed animals (unless newly purchased) or knit/crocheted items.
- Read the toy or craft item label to be sure all materials are non-toxic and latex free (balloons, band aids).
- No religious toys or toys that depict violence such as guns or knives.
The holidays are one of the busiest times in the hospital also the most popular time for making a donation. Please note that we appreciate receiving donations throughout the year. If you’d like to make a donation during the 2018 holiday season, we have set up the following donation drop off days:
Thursday, December 13, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monday, December 17, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, December 18, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
All special guest visits or performances must be arranged ahead of time.
We have a wonderful piano in our lobby! If you are interested in volunteering to play for us Monday through Friday (during the day), please contact Sue Mirabella (716) 323-1541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.