Information is power! Please find below a collection of resources sorted by topic. This is a community-collaborative effort and we do appreciate feedback. If you think we should add a listing to any of our resources, please send the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for understanding that many of the local resources have been recommended to us by parents or other members of the community and that listing the resources does not imply endorsement of any particular individual or service. We urge you to contact the different services to determine whether they will meet your expectations and needs.
We will be adding to this section periodically so please check back for new information. The date next to the resource shows when it was added or updated.
- General local and national resources for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- A-List Summer Activities for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pediatricians (local and national resources)
- Resources for Teachers
- Information about Toilet Training
- Toilet Training – A Parent's Guide
- Medicaid Waiver Services
- Travel Resources
- COVID-19: Staying Safe, Healthy & Having Fun