The Kaleida Health Access Center provides physicians, support staff and patients with superior customer service. The Access Center team is comprised of experienced advocates who serve as the caller’s one-stop resource for a variety of both adult and pediatric inquiries. From start to follow up, you can expect:
- AC Advocates personally answer incoming calls demonstrating the highest level of customer service, identifying needs and offering navigation throughout the Kaleida Health & ECMC system.
- When requested information is not available, advocate will research and follow up with the caller when answers are identified.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any access problems or concerns by reaching out to all resources.
- Provides contact information, services available and facilitates the resolution of scheduling barriers, but does not actually schedule appointments.
- AC Advocates will facilitate and provide referrals to specialists or primary care physicians at the caller’s request.
- AC Advocates provide private pay quotes for patients who choose to pay privately for their procedure/service or for those who may not have insurance. For more information, click on the "Private Pay and Global Patient Services" button below.
- AC Advocates understand that every situation and scenario is unique and deserves equal attention no matter the circumstance.